You can send us an e-mail to request any information. If you prefer, you can telephone, fax or come directly to the school.
A file can be downloaded in PDF format with all the contact information as well as a map on how to get to Paraninfo.
- From October to June:
- Monday to Friday continuously from 9:00am to 9:00pm and Saturdays from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
- Summer schedule:
- July and August: Monday to Friday continuously from 9:00am to 9:30. Closed on Saturdays.
- September: Monday to Friday continuously from 9:00am to 9:30 and Saturdays from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Calle de la Princesa, 70, 1ºizq - 28008 Madrid
Phone number: +34 91 543 31 39 - Fax number: +34 91 544 97 87
Paraninfo Spanish School is easily accessible thanks to its numerous connections with public transport:
- Argüelles Station: líneas 3, 4 y 6.
- Moncloa Station (a 200 metros): líneas 3, 4 y 6.
- Princesa - Altamirano Stop: líneas 1, 44, C2 y 133.
- Princesa - Hilarión Eslava Stop: líneas 1, 44, C1 y 133.
- Alberto Aguilera - Argüelles Stop: línea 21.
- Intercambiador de Moncloa Stop (a 200 metros) : líneas 16, 61, 82, 83 y 132.
Parking spaces in the streets around Paraninfo are divided into two groups: green spaces and blue spaces. Green spaces are normally reserved for local residents - visitors may park there but are limited to 1 hour of parking, and at a higher rate than in the blue spaces. Blue spaces are designated to visitors; they are cheaper than the green spaces and have a maximum time limit of 2 hours, which can be renewed. If residents park in the blue spaces, they are subject to exactly the same time limits and fees as non-residents.