This course combines Spanish lessons with an added attraction, our culture. During the first four classes, from 10:00 to 14:00, you will take part in a general language course, and then, in the fifth class, the course focuses on the most relevant aspects of Hispanic Culture. We offer you the chance to really get to know our society: art, music, history, politics, geography, literature, national holidays, and cuisine... The ideal way to get to know the idiosyncrasies of a people with ancient traditions.
- First or third Monday of July, August and September.
- At least 4 weeks.
- Timetable :
- 25 hours a week. 5 lessons of 55 minutes a day.
- From Monday to Friday 10:00 - 15:00.
- B1 and higher.
- Number of students per class:
- Minimum: 3.
- Maximum: 10.
For more information about modalities and prices, please contact us and we will be attend to you the best we can.
Consult our accommodation options.
- 25 hours a week:
- 4 weeks: 700€.
- Spanish level test:
- We’ll assess your writing and speaking skills with a quick test, just to make sure you’re put into the right group. All of which is completely free.
- You can take the online Spanish test and print it out and bring it with you to the academy, where you’ll only have the speaking test left to do.
- Other advantages:
- Free course book, free access to the library and multimedia room and free and unlimited Internet.
- Selected cultural activities.
- Diploma or certificate of attendance with the official seal of the Cervantes Institute
- Personalized tutorials once a week.
- ISIC Card: free for our students. More than 50,000 deals in Spain and in 130 countries.