The Spanish Course + Internship Programme is designed for students seeking to gain professional experience while learning Spanish. At Paraninfo we are aware of the importance of language skills and actual experience in the world of work; this course therefore offers you the chance to boost your CV, making it easier for you to then find a job.
The programme is divided into 2 parts:
- Part 1: Spanish course, from 5 to 20 weeks.
- Part 2: Internship, from 3 to 6 weeks.
You must first complete the Spanish language course, the duration of which varies according to the level of your Spanish when beginning the course. As a guideline, here is the approximate length of this part:
- Spanish level on starting the programme: A1, 20 weeks to B1 level.
- Spanish level on starting the programme: A2, 15 weeks to B1 level.
- Spanish level on starting the programme: B1-, 10 weeks to B1+ level.
- Spanish level on starting the programme: B1+, 5 weeks to B2- level.
In the second part, after completing the Spanish course and obtaining the level B1 (as a minimum), the internship begins. The internships are normally paid. Students interested in this programme should contact the companies directly by following the links given in the following table. Paraninfo is not responsible for any agreements made between the student and the company.