- Madrid is surrounded by wonderful World Heritage cities.
- The imperial Toledo, known as “the city of the three cultures”, due to the coexistence of Christians, Arabs, and Jews, during many centuries.
- Toledo preserves behind its walls an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques, and synagogues.
- Segovia and its Roman aqueduct are a World Heritage Site, located between the channels of the Eresma and Clamores rivers.
- In addition to the famous Aqueduct, many Romanesque churches, Cathedrals, and Alcázar make up the amazing landscape.
- *Price includes transportation, tickets ,and private guides.
- *minimum 2 people.
- *meals not included.
precio por estudiante
2 personas: 280€
- El Escorial
- Alcalá de Henares