This course is designed for non-native speakers of Spanish that work as Spanish teachers in their home countries and want to perfect or build upon any training already received, whilst at the same time refreshing or improving their Spanish skills. The programme is made up of 4 lessons a day; in two of the lessons you'll concentrate on general language use, and in the other two you'll concentrate on properly studying various suggested teaching methods, which you will then be able to use in your own classes. You are also welcome to attend any of the workshops we offer: on folklore, literature, media, the economy, or art.
- First and third Monday of July and August.
- Holiday periods during the rest of the year.
- At least 1 week.
- Timetable 20 hours a week:
- 4 lessons of 55 minutes a day.
- From Monday to Friday 10:00 - 14:00.
- B2, C1 and C2.
- Number of students per class:
- Minimum: 4.
- Maximum: 10.
For more information about modalities and prices, please contact us and we will be attend to you the best we can.
Consult our accommodation options.
- 20 hours a week:
- 1 week: 250€.
- 2 weeks: 435€.
- 3 weeks: 600€.
- 4 weeks: 735€.
- Spanish level test:
- We’ll assess your writing and speaking skills with a quick test, just to make sure you’re put into the right group. All of which is completely free.
- You can take the online Spanish test and print it out and bring it with you to the academy, where you’ll only have the speaking test left to do.
- Other advantages:
- Free course book, free access to the library and multimedia room and free and unlimited Internet.
- Selected cultural activities.
- Diploma or certificate of attendance with the official seal of the Cervantes Institute
- Personalized tutorials once a week.
- ISIC Card: free for our students. More than 50,000 deals in Spain and in 130 countries.