We offer classes at all levels, from A1 to C2 in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Language (CEFR). These small classes focus on communication in practical situations, for example understanding your flatmates or work colleagues, or dealing with people at the supermarket. Living and studying in Madrid will enable you to master Spanish in record time, as you use the language both inside and outside the classroom every day. You'll be surprised how quickly your Spanish improves as you begin to feel at home here in Madrid.
- Any Monday of the year.
- At least 1 week.
- Timetable 10 hours a week:
- Monday to Friday.
- Possible timetables: 10:00am-12:00am, 12:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-7:00pm and 7:00pm-9:00pm.
- Every level, from A1 to C2.
- Number of students per class:
- Minimum: 3.
- Maximum: 10.
For more information about modalities and prices, please contact us and we will be attend to you the best we can.
Consult our accommodation options.
- 10 hours a week:
- From 1 to 12 weeks: 89€ / week.
- More than 12 weeks: 10% discount.
- Spanish level test:
- We’ll assess your writing and speaking skills with a quick test, just to make sure you’re put into the right group. All of which is completely free.
- You can take the online Spanish test and print it out and bring it with you to the academy, where you’ll only have the speaking test left to do.
- Other advantages:
- Free course book, free access to the library and multimedia room and free and unlimited Internet.
- Selected cultural activities.
- Diploma or certificate of attendance with the official seal of the Cervantes Institute
- Personalized tutorials once a week.
- ISIC Card: free for our students. More than 50,000 deals in Spain and in 130 countries.