Did you think that coming to study in Madrid would mean you wouldn't be able to enjoy the beach? Well, Paraninfo organises an intensive Spanish course (20 hours a week) which allows you to not only enjoy Madrid's extraordinary range of cultural offerings and learn (or perfect) your Spanish, but also to spend a few days on the beach. Madrid is in the centre of the country, but is actually only a 3-hour flight away from the beautiful island of Tenerife, a 2-hour train journey from Alicante's best beaches, and a short flight (1½ hours) from Ibiza - where relaxing and partying go hand in hand - and Mallorca, where the Spanish royal family spend their summer holidays. This course is aimed at students who would like to combine Spanish classes in Spain's most vibrant and cosmopolitan city with a short beach holiday. You're free to choose how much time to spend in each of the destinations, and Paraninfo organises the whole programme for you: Spanish classes, transport to the beach, and accommodation.
- Any Monday of the year.
- At least 1 week.
- Timetable 20 hours a week:
- 4 lessons of 55 minutes a day.
- From Monday to Friday 10:00 - 14:00.
- Every level, from A1 to C2.
- Number of students per class:
- Minimum: 3.
- Maximum: 10.
For more information about modalities and prices, please contact us and we will be attend to you the best we can.
Consult our accommodation options.
- Matriculation fee: 30€.
- Deposit for programme administration: 400€ per person (the deposit is discounted from the final price).
- Pay in advance for plane tickets and hotel reservation.
- Spanish Course in Madrid:
- 1 week: 169€.
- 2 weeks: 338€.
- 3 weeks: 507€.
- 4 weeks: 676€.
Ask for an estimate of the costs with fixed dates and accommodation choices.
- Other advantages:
- Free course book, free access to the library and multimedia room and free and unlimited Internet.
- Selected cultural activities.
- Diploma or certificate of attendance with the official seal of the Cervantes Institute
- Personalized tutorials once a week.
- ISIC Card: free for our students. More than 50,000 deals in Spain and in 130 countries.