Aimed at people aged 50 and over who would like to learn Spanish. In small groups of no more than 6 students so that the teacher can pay more attention to each individual student. We offer classes at all levels, from beginner to advanced. The class progresses at a pace comfortable for you. So, whether you're just trying to unwind a little during the holidays, wanting to brush up a bit, or aiming to seriously improve your Spanish, we have the right course for you. After classes you are also invited to take part in the extracurricular activities that we offer to all our students.
- First Monday of every month.
- Confirmation of matriculation: 2 weeks before course begins.
- 1 or 2 weeks.
- Timetable 20 hours a week:
- 4 lessons of 55 minutes a day.
- From Monday to Friday 10:00 - 14:00.
- Every level, from A1 to C2.
- Number of students per class:
- Minimum: 3.
- Maximum: 6.
For more information about modalities and prices, please contact us and we will be attend to you the best we can.
Consult our accommodation options.
- 20 hours a week:
- 1 week: 300€.
- 2 weeks: 525€
- Spanish level test:
- We’ll assess your writing and speaking skills with a quick test, just to make sure you’re put into the right group. All of which is completely free.
- You can take the online Spanish test and print it out and bring it with you to the academy, where you’ll only have the speaking test left to do.
- Other advantages:
- Free course book, free access to the library and multimedia room and free and unlimited Internet.
- Selected cultural activities.
- Diploma or certificate of attendance with the official seal of the Cervantes Institute
- Personalized tutorials once a week.
- ISIC Card: free for our students. More than 50,000 deals in Spain and in 130 countries.