Spanish Course and Art Experience in Madrid
10 alumnos máx
20 lecciones / semana
From 1 week
Todos los niveles
Todo el año
Monday to Friday 10:00am to 2:00pm
The activities take place in the afternoon / evening
Lecciones de 55 minutos.
Spanish Course and Art Experience in Madrid:
- A unique and original program that focuses on learning Spanish both in and out of the classroom. We do this through an immersion in Spanish culture with unique experiences such as visits to Madrid’s main museums.
- Consequently, it combines the learning in the classroom and the learning of the Spanish language and culture outside the classroom in a unique setting full of history, accompanied by your teacher.
- Most importanly, it is a flexible and customized program, with activities designed according to the student’s interest.
Incluido en la inscripción:
- Carpeta de bienvenida
- Test de Nivel
- Acceso a Internet y WiFi
- Primer libro de estudio
- Servicio de ayuda al estudiante: compra de billetes, información sobre transportes, etc.
- Servicio de Intercambio de Idiomas
- Tutorías con los profesores
- Certificado final de asistencia al curso y nivel obtenido
- Horarios de mañana o tarde.
If you are passionate about art, Madrid is your city. There is art in its streets, buildings, and marvelous museums.
We propose a very special program: Spanish Course and Art Experience in Madrid
In the morning, you will have your intensive Spanish course . Then around midday, in Spain that’s at 2:00 pm, we will take a tour of Madrid’s Spanish art found in the different museum collections. Also, in the city’s buildings, streets, and parks. In Madrid, there is art in every corner.
Madrid is pure art!
Madrid is considered one of the principal centers of art and European culture.
Its Art Promenade is its central axis. The list of famous painters in the galleries of The National Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum is endless. Moreover, Velázquez’s «Las Meninas» and Goya’s «Los fusilamientos del 3 de Mayo» in the Prado Museum. Dalí, Caravaggio, Van Gogh, Monet, and Pablo Picasso’s “Guernica” at the Reina Sofía National Art Center Museum are some of the works of art that make the Art Promenade in Madrid a unique place in the world.
These three must-see world-renowned art museums are not the only things to see in Madrid. Because this city is full of museums, such as the Archaeological Museum or the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of San Fernando, exposition halls, and cultural centers like the ‘Casa Encendida’ or the ‘Círculo de Bellas Artes’, unique buildings full of history.
Without forgetting other wonders that are part of the National Heritage, such as the Convento de las Descalzas, the Convento de la Encarnación and the Royal Palace, which was once the official residence of the monarchs and today continues to host official events, such as diplomatic and protocol meetings. Go through its halls like a king in a guided tour!