Classic Spanish Course for Groups from 1 week
10 alumnos máx
5 lecciones / semana
Todos los niveles
Todo el año
Monday to Friday 10:00am to 2:00pm
Lecciones de 55 minutos.
Classic Spanish Course for Groups – (from 1 week)
Paraninfo Academy offers its students a study trip and an unforgettable experience. We have programs tailored to groups of all ages and interests.
- For secondary schools, primary schools, educational institutions, universities, groups of friends, etc.
- Groups of 8 students minimum
- The group has the choice of 10 or 20 lessons per week.
FREE for accompanying teachers
- Spanish course for accompanying teachers.
- Accommodation for accompanying teachers of at least 8 students
- Cultural activities and transfer for the accompanying teacher.
Incluido en la inscripción:
- Carpeta de bienvenida
- Test de Nivel
- Acceso a Internet y WiFi
- Primer libro de estudio
- Servicio de ayuda al estudiante: compra de billetes, información sobre transportes, etc.
- Servicio de Intercambio de Idiomas
- Tutorías con los profesores
- Certificado final de asistencia al curso y nivel obtenido
- Puedes combinar las clases otras actividades culturales.
- Horarios de mañana o tarde.
- También puedes combinar tu curso con nuestros talleres de español o con clases privadas.
Our Classic Spanish Course for Groups – (from 1 week) is perfect for those groups that have time (one or two weeks) and want to make the most of their trip and immerse themselves in the Spanish language and culture in Madrid.
Example of a typical day:
- Intensive Spanish Course 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- Lunch 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Cultural Activities 4:00pm to 8:00pm. some of the activities are:
- Prado Museum Visit.
- Flamenco class.
- Spanish cooking class.
- Language exchange with Spaniards.
- Visit some Madrid markets
- Tapas Night
We understand that the quality and type of accommodation is very important when a group of students comes to study Spanish in Madrid with Paraninfo.
Staying with a Spanish family
For school groups, we always recommend staying with families, as they will treat the students like family members and look after them. It also means a complete immersion in the Spanish culture. Consequently, staying with the families we can have a better control of when the students arrive to their Spanish homes. In addition, we will also know that the family is taking care of them as they will be another member of the family. The housing with a family can be in single or double rooms, with breakfast, half board or full board.
* All of our families have a valid certificate proving their lack of criminal record which is a requirement in Spain for people who provide services to minors.
* Programs for our one week group courses can be arranged with Spanish classes or English classes