Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 16.00
The course is 30 lessons long / week which are distributed: (20 group lesson / week and 10 private lessons / week)
Registration fee for new students: 45€
- Over 60 years: 10%
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet Access and WiFi
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information etc.
- Two or three free cultural activities per week
- Language Exchange Services
- Mentoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other Cultural Activities
- You can combine your course with our Spanish Workshops or with Private Classes
- Morning or evening timetables
PARANINFO Academy has more than 45 years of experience training language educators.
Being a pioneer in didactic quality and a vanguard in language education, our prestige and international recognition are an added value for people who study with us.
With our flexible and personalized course, ELE Training Spanish Course for Non-Native Teachers, we offer Spanish teachers the opportunity to update and improve their knowledge of Spanish language and culture.
The teachers will work and reflect on the most cutting-edge developments in the ELE methodology with highly prestigious trainers.
- That the participants improve their Spanish linguistic competence.
- That the participants reflect on their activity as teachers and on the different aspects which encompass the acquisition and learning of a foreign language.
- To expand the participants’ competence in the specific areas and methodology and in the application of new technologies in the classroom.
- That they update their knowledge about the current Spanish society and culture.
- To inform the participants of the advantages of the official Spanish exams (DELE and SIELE), new SIELE exam, and compare it with DELE.
Paraninfo Academy Methodology
The work in our private lessons is done through workshops and tutorials, in which teachers have active and hands-on participation.
We propose the implementation of a methodology that places the course students at the center of the process, in such a way that the participants have an active role in the development of their own learning.
PARANINFO ACADEMY optionally offers in the afternoon/evening, cultural visits and activities in Madrid:
- Museum Visits
- Walks through Madrid’s neighborhoods
- Wine or olive oil tasting
- Visit to Madrid’s old taverns
- Flamenco classes
- Attend a Flamenco show
Visits to Educational Institutions
We can organize visits to schools, high schools or universities in Madrid.
If you wish, you can also reserve your accommodation with us.
- You can stay with a host family with breakfast included or half board.
- Also in a hotel or hostel near the academy, or in our shared apartment located in one of the best neighborhoods of Madrid, Argüelles.