ELE Training Spanish Course for Non-Native Teachers
10 alumnos máx
30 lecciones / semana
From 1 week
B1, B2, C1, C2
Todo el año
Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 16.00
The course is 30 lessons long / week which are distributed: (20 group lesson / week and 10 private lessons / week)
Lecciones de 55 minutos.
A course for non-native Spanish teachers in primary or secondary schools, universities, or private centers, who are teachers or are interested in teaching ELE.
Our ELE Training Spanish Course for Non-Native Teachers is designed for teachers who want to improve their Spanish language knowledge in the classroom and obtain new tools and methodologies to apply them in their lessons.
Flexible course tailored to the student needs combining both private and group lessons.
Teachers which are EU residents have the opportunity to receive a grant for our training courses included in the Erasmus+ Grants.
Incluido en la inscripción:
- Carpeta de bienvenida
- Test de Nivel
- Acceso a Internet y WiFi
- Primer libro de estudio
- Servicio de ayuda al estudiante: compra de billetes, información sobre transportes, etc.
- Dos o tres Actividades Culturales gratuitas a la semana
- Servicio de Intercambio de Idiomas
- Tutorías con los profesores
- Certificado final de asistencia al curso y nivel obtenido
- Puedes combinar las clases otras actividades culturales.
- Horarios de mañana o tarde.
- También puedes combinar tu curso con nuestros talleres de español o con clases privadas.
PARANINFO Academy has more than 45 years of experience training language educators.
Being a pioneer in didactic quality and a vanguard in language education, our prestige and international recognition are an added value for people who study with us.
With our flexible and personalized course, ELE Training Spanish Course for Non-Native Teachers, we offer Spanish teachers the opportunity to update and improve their knowledge of Spanish language and culture.
The teachers will work and reflect on the most cutting-edge developments in the ELE methodology with highly prestigious trainers.
- That the participants improve their Spanish linguistic competence.
- That the participants reflect on their activity as teachers and on the different aspects which encompass the acquisition and learning of a foreign language.
- To expand the participants’ competence in the specific areas and methodology and in the application of new technologies in the classroom.
- That they update their knowledge about the current Spanish society and culture.
- To inform the participants of the advantages of the official Spanish exams (DELE and SIELE), new SIELE exam, and compare it with DELE.
Paraninfo Academy Methodology
The work in our private lessons is done through workshops and tutorials, in which teachers have active and hands-on participation.
We propose the implementation of a methodology that places the course students at the center of the process, in such a way that the participants have an active role in the development of their own learning.
PARANINFO ACADEMY optionally offers in the afternoon/evening, cultural visits and activities in Madrid:
- Museum Visits
- Walks through Madrid’s neighborhoods
- Wine or olive oil tasting
- Visit to Madrid’s old taverns
- Flamenco classes
- Attend a Flamenco show
Visits to Educational Institutions
We can organize visits to schools, high schools or universities in Madrid.
If you wish, you can also reserve your accommodation with us.
- You can stay with a host family with breakfast included or half board.
- Also in a hotel or hostel near the academy, or in our shared apartment located in one of the best neighborhoods of Madrid, Argüelles.