Monday to Friday 10:00am to 2:00pm
The activities take place in the afternoon / evening (Flamenco classes last 60 minutes)
Spanish Course and ‘Flamenco Experience’:A unique and original program which focuses on learning Spanish in and out of the classroom through an immersion in Spanish culture with unique experiences such as flamenco. In addition, it is a special course which combines Spanish language learning in the classroom and an immersion in Spanish culture outside the classroom (specifically in flamenco dance), in an active, unique, and unforgettable way, regardless of your Spanish level or previous flamenco dancing experience.
- Intensive Spanish course 20 lessons + 5 or 10 flamenco dance classes in a prestigious dance school in the center of Madrid.
- Alternatively, we can also organize a visit to a flamenco show in Madrid, to specialized flamenco stores, etc. or a workshop about flamenco music.
Registration fee for new students: 45€
- Over 60 years: 10%
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet Access and WiFi
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information etc.
- Language Exchange Services
- Mentoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
If you are passionate about the dance and culture of Flamenco, Madrid is your city.
We propose a very special program: Spanish Course and ‘Flamenco Experience’
During the morning you will have your Intensive Spanish Course and starting at 2:00pm we will start with the activities focused on flamenco culture. Every day a one-hour flamenco class will take place in a prestigious dance school in the center of Madrid.
A unique opportunity to learn and experience the most authentic flamenco.
Flamenco is one of the identities of Spain, a Spanish musical genre with its origins in Andalucia, Extremadura and Murcia and born from a mixture of cultures such as Arabic, Jewish, Christian and gypsy. It is song, dance, and guitar, all in one single performance of the deepest emotion, the voice of the people.
Madrid and Flamenco.
Flamenco has always been around the “tablaos” of Madrid; from its golden age of the 60’s and 70’s with Camarón, Paco de Lucía, Pepe Habichuela, and Enrique Morente until now, its resurgence. Artists like José Mercé, Diego “El Cigala”, and Estrella Morente, among many others, make Madrid a flamenco capital where you can experience an unforgettable and passionate live show.