Spanish Course and ‘Flamenco Experience’
10 alumnos máx
20 lecciones / semana
From 1 week
Todos los niveles
Todo el año
Monday to Friday 10:00am to 2:00pm
The activities take place in the afternoon / evening (Flamenco classes last 60 minutes)
Lecciones de 55 minutos.
Spanish Course and ‘Flamenco Experience’:
In addition, it is a special course which combines Spanish language learning in the classroom and an immersion in Spanish culture outside the classroom (specifically in flamenco dance), in an active, unique, and unforgettable way, regardless of your Spanish level or previous flamenco dancing experience.
- Intensive Spanish course 20 lessons + 5 or 10 flamenco dance classes in a prestigious dance school in the center of Madrid.
- Alternatively, we can also organize a visit to a flamenco show in Madrid, to specialized flamenco stores, etc. or a workshop about flamenco music.
Incluido en la inscripción:
- Carpeta de bienvenida
- Test de Nivel
- Acceso a Internet y WiFi
- Primer libro de estudio
- Servicio de ayuda al estudiante: compra de billetes, información sobre transportes, etc.
- Servicio de Intercambio de Idiomas
- Tutorías con los profesores
- Certificado final de asistencia al curso y nivel obtenido
If you are passionate about the dance and culture of Flamenco, Madrid is your city.
We propose a very special program: Spanish Course and ‘Flamenco Experience’
During the morning you will have your Intensive Spanish Course and starting at 2:00pm we will start with the activities focused on flamenco culture. Every day a one-hour flamenco class will take place in a prestigious dance school in the center of Madrid.
A unique opportunity to learn and experience the most authentic flamenco.
Flamenco is one of the identities of Spain, a Spanish musical genre with its origins in Andalucia, Extremadura and Murcia and born from a mixture of cultures such as Arabic, Jewish, Christian and gypsy. It is song, dance, and guitar, all in one single performance of the deepest emotion, the voice of the people.
Madrid and Flamenco.
Flamenco has always been around the “tablaos” of Madrid; from its golden age of the 60’s and 70’s with Camarón, Paco de Lucía, Pepe Habichuela, and Enrique Morente until now, its resurgence. Artists like José Mercé, Diego “El Cigala”, and Estrella Morente, among many others, make Madrid a flamenco capital where you can experience an unforgettable and passionate live show.