Morning Timetable: Monday to Friday, from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Evening timetable: Monday to Friday, from 5:00pm to 9:00pm.
Semana Extra: 159€
Registration fee for new students: 45€
- Over 60 years: 10%
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet Access and WiFi
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information etc.
- Two or three free cultural activities per week
- Language Exchange Services
- Mentoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other Cultural Activities
- You can combine your course with our Spanish Workshops or with Private Classes
- Morning or evening timetables
INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSE 20
Our intensive Spanish course consists of 20 hours of general Spanish lessons per week.
The lessons take place Monday to Friday, in the morning or afternoon, completely focused on the student.
If you have little time and need to learn, or improve your Spanish effectively and quickly, our intensive Spanish 20 course is perfect for you.
You will be able to study every day and make continuous and effective progress in learning the Spanish language.
The Spanish Language
The Spanish language is advancing in the world and it is one of the most valued language skills requested by companies and institutions.
Spanish is the fourth-most widely spoken out of the EU’s 23 official languages, and is one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
Knowing Spanish can help you travel around the world and open countless doors in your professional, educational, and personal life.
The use of the Spanish language is spreading throughout the world. According to the Cervantes Institute, the global network of arts and language centers, there are more native Spanish speakers now than English speakers. Spanish should have the edge is in the world of diplomacy, at least based on the numbers of people who speak it.