Spanish Course with Internship
10 alumnos máx
20 lecciones / semana
From 12 weeks
Todo el año
Monday to Friday (mornings) from 10:00am to 2:00pm or (evenings) from 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Lecciones de 55 minutos.
Intensive Spanish course of 20 hours a week, long-term (minimum 12 weeks), with an internship in a company. Aimed at students with a B1 Level who wish to improve their Spanish.
- You improve your Spanish level since you put it into practice every day.
- You improve your resume/CV.
- Gain experience.
- Make new professional contacts and network.
- You make a complete immersion in the Spanish language and culture.
- Gain independence and confidence.
- Open your mind.
- Meet new people.
Incluido en la inscripción:
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet Access and WiFi
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information, etc.
- One or two free cultural activities per week
- Language Exchange Services
- Mentoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other cultural activities.
- Morning or evening timetables.
- You can also combine your course with our Spanish workshops or with private lessons.
Intensive Spanish with an internship in a company in Madrid.
Take a break and spend a semester or more studying the Spanish language and culture in Madrid while gaining experience working in a company. Learning Spanish in Madrid and also doing an internship in a company in Madrid will help you develop your professional skills. The experience of living, studying, and working abroad will enrich you both personally and professionally.
The objective of this program is to improve your Spanish knowledge through an internship in a company in Madrid. The students work in companies in line with their interests, abilities, studies, and professional goals. This is not only an opportunity to improve your Spanish, but also an opportunity to have professional experience in the international labor market.
- 4-week intensive Spanish course with 4 lessons a day.
- Internship placement at a company in Madrid.
- Guidance and mentoring by an Academic Professional specialized in Internships.
- Paraninfo’s cultural program
- Participation Certificate.
- Possess an upper-intermediate level of Spanish. Although an equivalent level to what is necessary to pass the Basic Diploma of the Cervantes Institute is preferable, if the student does not have the right level they must complete more than 4 weeks of an intensive Spanish course.
- Have enough professional or academic experience to be a responsible and productive member of a company.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Complete and send the application and required documents 8 weeks before the beginning of the program.
Length of the program
The Paraninfo Academy Internship Program takes place throughout the year and lasts between three and seven months, of which the first four weeks consist of an intensive Spanish course and the rest in an unpaid internship,
The Paraninfo Academy Internship Program offers positions in national and international companies of all sectors located in Madrid. Once the participant has been admitted to the program, they will be placed in an internship in accordance with the requirements, interests, and abilities of the individual.
Paraninfo Academy cannot guarantee that all the internship positions will be exact to the student’s profile and requests, but we will try to match the student with a company which has the most similar environment to the one that was requested.
Participants must be responsible, hardworking, committed, and capable of working both independently and as part of a team.