Morning Timetable: Monday to Friday, from 10:00am to 2:00pm
Evening Timetable: Monday to Friday, from 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- You will get to know the culture of this capital city.
- Moreover, you study at the same time that you learn and improve the language.
- Last but not least, you will be able to make new friends to practice Spanish with.
Registration fee for new students: 45€
- Over 60 years: 10%
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet Access and WiFi
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information etc.
- One or two free cultural activities per week
- Language Exchange Services
- Mentoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other Cultural Activities
- You can combine your course with our Spanish Workshops or with Private Classes
- Morning or evening timetables
It could be the best experience of your life!
Learning Spanish is becoming a priority for many international students. This is driven by the need to study, live or work, both in Spain and in Latin America. In addition, this is changing the time they spend studying Spanish and choosing the type of course.
Our Intensive Spanish Course Long-Term in Madrid, consist of learning and daily practice of the Spanish language for 12 weeks or more. This course helps students gain confidence in their Spanish language learning and enrich their vocabulary, as they will learn inside and outside the classroom.
For this reason, Paraninfo Academy offers this long-term program with two options:
- Spanish course only.
- Spanish course with accommodation.
They can choose from two accommodation options:
- In a flat shared with Spaniards
- In a Spanish family in such a way that they will become more familiar with the use of the language in Spanish daily life.