Monday to Friday from 10am to 2pm
5 consecutive Saturdays from 10am to 2pm
Paraninfo academy wants to convey to its students its commitment to Spanish culture and traditions. Therefore, we have created the Spanish Language and Culture Workshops. Our main objective is to preserve and spread our customs, improving oral and written expression in practical and participatory classes.
We accompany you in learning the themes that characterize the fascinating Spanish culture:
- Its regions: its people, their very different customs, their beliefs.
- The artistic tendencies: Don Quijote and the paintings of Picasso and Goya; music and typical dances like flamenco.
- Our varied and exquisite cuisine: paella, Madrid stew, tapas. Everything that makes up the aspects of our country, melting pot of centuries of history.
Registration fee for new students: 45€
- Over 60 years: 10%
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet and WiFi access
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information etc.
- Language Exchange Services
- Tutoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other Cultural Activities
- You can combine your course with our Spanish Workshops or with Private Classes
- Morning or evening timetables
All of our Spanish Language and Culture Workshops
All Spanish Language and Culture Workshops are aimed at students of Spanish with a B2 level or higher. The Spanish business workshop can be done with a B1 level.
Develop your Spanish culture to master the art of conversation.