Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Course Benefits:Acquire the necessary training, with hands-on practice, to be able to work as a Spanish teacher anywhere in the world.
Added benefits:The opportunity to teach real Spanish lessons with students in our school.
Special Conditions:Have at least a C1 level of Spanish proficiency if the student is not Spanish.
Registration fee for new students: 45€
- Over 60 years: 10%
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet Access and WiFi
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information etc.
- Language Exchange Services
- Mentoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other Cultural Activities
- You can combine your course with our Spanish Workshops or with Private Classes
- Morning or evening timetables
Do two weeks of practical lessons and tutorials of teaching Spanish as a foreign language with Paraninfo Academy.
We have been teaching Spanish for more than 45 years and training ELE teachers, both native and non-native speakers. In addition, we have helped thousands of teachers from different countries to develop their skills and confidence in the classroom.
Our course is led by our Spanish Study Directors from the first moment to help the future teacher develop their knowledge and skills and take their teaching to the next level.
The course consists of theoretical lessons with academy tutors and hands-on lessons with our ‘Spanish for foreigners’ students. Moreover, it is offered as an intensive 2-week course throughout the year.
C1 is the minimum Spanish proficiency level for candidates whose mother tongues is not Spanish.