Spanish Literacy Course
10 alumnos máx
4 or 6 lecciones / semana
From 4 weeks
Todo el año
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00pm to 4:00pm (4 lessons per week) or Monday to Friday from 3:00pm to 4:00pm (6 lessons per week)
Lecciones de 55 minutos.
The Spanish Literacy Course for Foreigners is aimed at people with difficulties learning Spanish because it differs a lot from their native language.
Incluido en la inscripción:
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet Access and WiFi
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information, etc.
- One or two free cultural activities per week
- Language Exchange Services
- Mentoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other cultural activities.
- Morning or evening timetables.
- You can also combine your course with our Spanish workshops or with private lessons.
Our Literacy Course will help you develop these skills and gain confidence when you communicate in Spanish.
For many people, improving their reading and writing can be difficult, for example those students whose native languages use alphabets that are completely different to ours:
Due to these differences some people need a special course to learn how to read and write in Spanish. After completing our Spanish Literacy Course, students may start an A1 Level General Spanish course.
Since 1973, Paraninfo Academy collaborates with a multitude of public and private organizations conducting literacy courses for foreigners in Madrid. Various NGOs, religious groups, and international institutions entrust us with the teaching of the Spanish language to immigrants in order to help them integrate into the Spanish society and culture.