Monday to Friday 10:00am to 2:00pm
The activities take place in the afternoon / evening
Spanish Course and ‘Madrid’s Neighborhoods’ Experience:A unique and original program which focuses on learning Spanish in and out of the classroom through an immersion in Spanish culture with unique experiences such as visiting the city’s most emblematic neighborhoods. You can also learn and improve your Spanish in the classroom and put into practice what you learned in Madrid’s unique sights. You will discover the real Madrid and experience Madrid as a “madrileño” (a local).
What’s included?Intensive Spanish course 20 lessons + 2 or 4 visits to different neighborhoods in Madrid:
- ‘Los Austrias’ neighborhood
- ‘Los Borbones’ neighborhood
- ‘Malasaña’ neighborhood
- ‘Chueca’ neighborhood
- ‘Chamberí’ neighborhood
- ‘Gran Vía’ and ‘Sol’
- ‘Castellana’ Promenade y Madrid’s Financial District
- ‘Salamanca’ neighborhood
- ‘La Latina’ and Madrid’s Flea Market (El Rastro)
- ‘Madrid Río’ (Madrid’s linear park)
- ‘Lavapiés’ neighborhood and its ‘corralas’
- ‘Conde Duque’ Area
- ‘Argüelles’ neighborhood and university district
- Madrid’s secrets and mysteries
1 semana + 2 visitas weeks
1 semana + 4 visitas weeks
2 semanas + 2 visitas weeks
Registration fee for new students: 45€
- Over 60 years: 10%
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet Access and WiFi
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information etc.
- Language Exchange Services
- Mentoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other Cultural Activities
- You can combine your course with our Spanish Workshops or with Private Classes
- Morning or evening timetables
Discover with Paraninfo Academy a Madrid that you could never have imagined with our Spanish Course and ‘Madrid’s Neighborhoods’ Experience.
Without a doubt, Madrid has it all. It is traditional, avant-guard, historical, cultural, and also fun, cosmopolitan, nocturnal, and modern.
In this Spanish Program and Experience you can wander around the most popular neighborhoods of the capital. Here we present you a selection, but there are many more ..
One of the most famous, modern, hipster and vintage neighborhoods in Madrid. A student neighborhood of narrow streets and squares full of designer shops, flea markets, cafés, restaurants, bookstore, and barbershops. With a vibrant nightlife, this neighborhood is a landmark for its fusion of tradition and modernity.
Known worldwide, and although not officially a neighborhood or district, this area of Madrid is synonymous with tolerance, unity, and integrity. It also organizes the ‘Madrid Pride’ celebration every year. It preserves the essence of the old neighborhood with its taverns and centenary shops while it reflects progress and modernity.
‘La Latina’ neighborhood
One of the most popular neighborhoods for both tourists and locals, it is common to go out for tapas and beers around its colorful and medieval streets, full of taverns and bars. It is also a unique neighborhood where different cultures such as Muslim, Latin, European, and Arabic are mixed in community.
‘El Retiro’ neighborhood
Emblematic residential neighborhood that wraps around the park with the same name. But it’s not just any park, it’s Madrid’s ‘Central Park’, where you can walk, skate, or ride your bike along its huge paths while you enjoy musical entertainment or puppet shows. It is also a lovely place to sit and read in the garden, visit its pond or Crystal Palace. Who hasn’t been to El Retiro, has not been in Madrid …