Spanish Course for Spanish University:Our Spanish course and preparation for the University admission requirements, is focused on improving your Spanish and preparing you for the Spanish University entrance exam (EvAU). Consequently, you will improve your confidence and proficiency to pass your entrance exam with the best mark. DATES:
- Part 1: Spanish Course. Start every Monday, 20 lessons/week, from 10:00am to 2:00pm. All year long.
- Part 2: EvAU Preparation Course, 25 hours/week.
Two types of programs:
- Annual Program: October to June, from 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Semester Program: January to June, from 2:30pm to 8:30pm
2.695€ por curso
3.435€ por curso
3.500€ por curso
5.890€ por curso
6.850€ por curso
Registration fee for new students: 45€
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Internet Access and WiFi
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information etc.
- One or two free cultural activities per week
- Language Exchange Services
- Mentoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other Cultural Activities
- You can combine your course with our Spanish Workshops or with Private Classes
- Morning or evening timetables
Spanish Course for Spanish University
Paraninfo Academy offers the perfect program to be able to obtain the university’s entry requirements to study a degree in Spain. Moreover, we advise and guide you from day one. In addition, Paraninfo Academy offers a flexible program customized to your needs.
We propose the following types of programs which combine:
- Spanish lessons (Part 1)
- Preparation course for the EvAU exam (Part 2)
ANNUAL PROGRAM (October – June)
The student will complete the program in two phases:
Firstly, you will take an Intensive Spanish 20 Course for 12 weeks minimum, which you must reach a B2 level. Once the B2 level is achieved, you will be able to start the Preparation Course for the University access exam (EvAU), which will be 9 months.
SEMESTER PROGRAM (January – June)
This program is aimed at those students who need to complete the program in the shortest possible time. It is the same as the PREMIUM Program, which begins with an Intensive Spanish 20 Course of at least 12 weeks, in which you must reach a B2 level in order to start the University Preparation Course (EvAU), which will be 6 months.
If you wish, you can also only take Phase 1 (Spanish lessons) or only Phase 2 (University preparation course).
PART 1. SPANISH COURSE
This phase focuses on learning Spanish.
Thanks to an Intensive Course of 20 hours per week, the fear of speaking is lost and the necessary confidence is gained to communicate in any situation, both personal and academic.
To be able to complete the second part of the program you have to reach a Spanish level of B1 or B2. Depending on the level at which the student starts the program, he or she must complete at least 8 weeks of an Intensive Spanish 20 Course.
This course is to be completed before beginning Phase 2 and begins any Monday of the year from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
PART 2. PREPARATION COURSE FOR THE UNIVERSITY ACCESS EXAM (EvAU)
This course is carried out during 6 or 9 months in a prestigious Study Center, founded in 1950, with extensive experience in the preparation of the Baccalaureate and the Selectivity Exam / EvAU, which collaborates with Paraninfo.
The goal is to get the students to overcome all the difficulties which could prevent them from properly completing the University Access Exams.
The course begins in October or January and it is designed for the entrance examination in June.
If the student is able to pass this exam, they will be able to enroll in any Spanish university, either public or private. However, should you fail the exam in June or get a low mark you can retake it in September.
If the student wishes, they can also only do Phase 1 (Spanish lessons) or only Phase 2 (University preparation course).
METHODOLOGY: Spanish Course for Spanish University
The methodology is based on two basic objectives:
- Master the content of the subjects through a theoretical and practical approach by adapting to the exercises which are carried out in the University Access Exams. Furthermore, a mo