The Spanish Course for University prepares international students to study a master or a postgraduate / undergraduate course at a Spanish university. Upon successful completion of the program, you will reach a B1 / B2 level in Spanish. Therefore, you can enroll in one of the 60 public and private universities partnered with our center without having to take the official DELE or SIELE Spanish exams.The university program and general Spanish courses begin every Monday. Now, you should bear in mind that the university application process takes place between February and July. As for classes at the university, the start is in September or January, depending on the studies to be carried out.
What do I need for this program?
It is necessary to have a B1 or B2 level of Spanish or English. If you have a Beginner to Intermediate level of Spanish, you will first have to take a general Spanish course. Once you have reached the Pre-Advanced level (B1), you can start the program for university.
If your level is already Pre-Advanced (B1) or higher, you can directly enter the Spanish Course for the University. In this case, you must attend at least 5 weeks of an intensive course of 20 weekly lessons. The total duration will depend on your starting level and your individual progress.
After completing the program, you will receive a certificate from Paraninfo and our advisors will send a copy to the college or university of your choice as proof of your command of Spanish. DELE B1 / B2 or SIELE diplomas are also valid to certify your level of Spanish; and TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent for English.
Regarding college admission requirements, you must have a High School Diploma from your home country (for bachelor’s degrees) or a bachelor’s degree from your home country (for master’s or graduate diploma programs).
- We advise you to find the best university program for you
- We organize visits in our associated university centers
- We guide you in the application process and in the administrative procedures
- We provide you with a letter of acceptance to the university for the student visa
- And most importantly, we help you succeed when you start your professional career in Spain
Optional financing without interest. There are no additional costs as long as the student takes a minimum of 5 weeks of Spanish course until they reach level B1 / B2 level in Spanish.
Más de 44
Registration fee for new students: 45€
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Internet and WiFi access
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information etc.
- One or two free cultural activities per week
- Language Exchange Services
- Tutoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other Cultural Activities
- You can combine your course with our Spanish Workshops or with Private Classes
- Morning or evening timetables
- Student visa application letter
- Advice and accommodation service to find accommodation
- Assistance with legal processes such as official translations, The Hague Apostille
- Group and individual visits to Madrid universities
- Registration for the EBAU university entrance exam (if necessary)
Strengthen your future and improve your Spanish for university studies