Registration fee for new students: 45€
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
What is the program like?
The program is a summer boarding camp in Madrid in which the boys and girls who participate will learn or perfect their Spanish as they play football.
Training and athletic activities take place in Real Madrid’s sport facilities in Valdebabas, the largest sports center ever build by a football club. It has a surface of 1.200.000 m2 with 12 football fields, classrooms, locker rooms, a medical center, and cafeteria.
However, housing is located in a student residence at La Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. The residence located in the university’s own compound is equipped with TV rooms, laundry, a dining room and night security. The dormitories are furnished with private bathrooms and internet access.
The camps are mixed, beyond separating boys and girls in dorms, by age and sex.
In addition to the football training program, there is also an option for the student to arrive a week before and take a Spanish course for teens at our Paraninfo Academy with host family accommodation (ask for prices).
If the student needs a Visa it can be solicited once enrollment is finished. This means that it must be 100% paid and with all registered documentation.
In the event that the visa is rejected, we return the payment in full, excluding 250€ for administration fees.
Extra program services
Given that on campus boarding ends on Saturday and starts on Sunday, for all participants that do not want to or cannot return home we provide an extra night, during which the participant can stay acommpanied by monitors and with extra activities and support included.
This service is NOT necessary for the Saturday to Sunday night between the 2 week camps. However, it does raise the total price.
This service isn’t included in the price of the program. Cost: 150 €.
Airport pick up and transfer service.
If the participant is traveling alone, we provide an extra services through which a Campus Experience team is in charge of receiving the participant at the arrival terminal, and bringing him or her directly to the residence. At the return time, in this same way, Campus Experience personnel will be in charge of transporting the participant to the airport (or other transportation method) at a fixed time.
This service consists of:
- Pick up from the airport, bus station or train by Campus monitors.
- Includes Traveler’s Insurance
- Transportation to the residence in Campus vehicle.
- Transportation from the residence to the airport, bus station or train, always accompanied.
- The monitor accompanies the participant to the place where stewards who accompany minors are found and can guide him or her.
Airport transfer prices
NOT included in the Camp price:
- Roundtrip price (arrival and/or departures from 9:00am to 9:00pm): 200 euros
- Cost per journey (arrivals and / or departures from 9:00am. to 9:00pm): 150€.
- Extra price (arrivals and/or departures before 9:00am and after 9:00pm): 75 euros per way.