From Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm
Whether you want to teach Spanish in primary or secondary schools, in universities or in private centers, sign up for our ELE Course for Non-Native Spanish Teachers. These classes are also ideal for those who are already teachers who want to improve their knowledge of Spanish and obtain new tools and methodologies to apply them in their classrooms.
The course is practical and adapted, flexible and tailored to the needs of each student. To achieve this, we have designed a program in which we combine private lessons and group classes. Please bear in mind that to sign up you need to have at least a B1 level.
Cultural ProgramWe offer optional visits and cultural activities in Madrid in the afternoons: visits to museums, neighborhoods, old taverns; wine tasting or olive oil; classes and flamenco show; visits to colleges, institutes or universities in Madrid.
AccommodationIf you wish, you can also book the accommodation with us. Our options include staying with a host family on a breakfast or half-board basis, in a hotel or hostel near the school or in our shared flat located in one of the best neighborhoods of Madrid, Argüelles.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you can get an Erasmus + grant.
Registration fee for new students: 45€
- Over 60 years: 10%
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet and WiFi access
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information etc.
- Two or three free cultural activities per week
- Language Exchange Services
- Tutoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other Cultural Activities
What the Course for Non-Native Spanish Teachers is like
Paraninfo academy has been training language teachers for more than 45 years. Being a pioneer center in didactic quality and at the forefront of language teaching, our international prestige and recognition are an added value for the people who train with us.
The work in private classes is developed through workshops and tutorials with active and practical participation, placing the students at the center of the process. Thus, participants have a participatory role in building their own learning process.
- Improve language proficiency in Spanish
- Reflect on the experience as teachers
- Deepen the acquisition and learning of a foreign language
- Expand the competition in specific areas, such as in the methodology
- Know how to apply new technologies
- Update your knowledge about the current Spanish society and culture
- Understand the advantages of the official Spanish DELE and SIELE exams.
Update your knowledge to be the best Spanish teacher