Paraninfo offers non-native teachers an immersion program in the Spanish language and culture: the Erasmus + Program for Spanish Teachers. If you have been awarded the scholarship, do not hesitate and come to Spain to study Spanish. The course includes Spanish language classes with various cultural activitiesaround the city.
If you are a HEI staff, you can benefit from Erasmus + scholarships. You can do it either by teaching or taking a language course abroad, in an institution or partner company. You can receive up to € 140 and € 180 per day, depending on the country visited.
WHAT IS THE ERASMUS + COURSE FOR GROUPS OF TEACHERS LIKE
The program is intended for non-native teachers from high schools, elementary schools, educational institutions, or universities. Those enrolled will receive 20 Spanish classes every week and will participate in various cultural activities. In this way, they will experience a deep immersion in the Spanish language and culture.
The Erasmus + Program for Spanish Teachers is available all year round in the morning and in the afternoon.
- General Spanish course or for specific purposes
- Total flexibility of dates, times and number of classes
- You can start any day of the week
- You can combine the stay in other cities and schools in Spain
- Course book and study materials loan
- ISIC Student Card
- Optional: pick up and transfers to the airport
- Selected cultural activities
- Optional: travel and medical insurance
- Optional: airport pick up and transfer service
- Language exchange with Spanish students
The accommodation is optional. If you want to contract it with the Erasmus + Program for Spanish Teachers, we have a selection of rooms in hotels or hostels, with breakfast included. In summer, groups stay in a half-board university residence.
Check with us for other times
- Over 60 years: 10%
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet and WiFi access
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other Cultural Activities
- You can combine your course with our Spanish Workshops or with Private Classes
- Morning or evening timetables
Example of the Erasmus + Course for Spanish Teachers for 1 week
- Sunday: Arrival and transfer to the accommodation
- Monday: orientation, Spanish classes and visit to old Madrid, the Austrias neighborhood
- Tuesday: Spanish classes, visit to the Madrid Markets and wine tasting
- Wednesday: Spanish classes, visit to the Prado Museum and tapas night in a traditional tavern
- Thursday: Spanish classes, visit to the Royal Palace and, at night, flamenco show
- Friday: Spanish classes and end of program
Apply for your Erasmus + scholarship to improve your teaching methods