Monday to Friday 10:00am to 2:00pm
The Short Stay Spanish Group Course program is perfect for groups that do not have a whole week to be in Madrid. It is also a perfect option for groups that have to shorten their stay for financial reasons.
Are you in primary or secondary school, university or another educational institution? Are you traveling together with a group of friends? With just 2, 3 or 4 days you will make the most of your stay combining quality Spanish classes with well-organized cultural visits.
No matter when you arrive, you can start the program any day of the week. Also, since our Spanish academy never closes, you can come at any time of the year.
- Price: from € 210 per student, prices and budgets 100% flexible and personalized.
- Free for accompanying teachers: Spanish course + Accommodation + Cultural activities + Transfer.
- Ongoing advice
- The group decides how many Spanish lessons they want to have
- Optional: SIELE exam
- Closed or integrated groups with other international students
- 24/7 supervision
- Visa letter
- Optional: airport pick up and transfer service
- Language exchange with Spanish students
- Optional: daily afternoon activity, free for the accompanying teacher
- Programs can also be organized with English classes
- ISIC card
- Optional: travel and medical insurance
For members of the Spanish course for short-stay groups, we recommend that they stay in Hostels, or in Hotels. In the summer months, we also offer our excellent University Residence with swimming pool, game rooms, etc. Depending on the option chosen, the rooms can be single, double or even quadruple.
- Over 60 years: 10%
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet and WiFi access
- First textbook
- Student assistance provided: flight purchases, transport information etc.
- One or two free cultural activities per week
- Language Exchange Services
- Tutoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- Morning or evening timetables
Spanish Course for Groups – SHORT STAY PROGRAMOur SHORT STAY program for groups is perfect for those groups which have little time for the trip (only 2, 3, or 4 days ) but want to make the most of their stay by combining Spanish classes with cultural visits. It is the perfect program for those groups that would like to shorten their stay (for economic or time limitations) and start the program any day of the week. Accommodation: For a short stay, we recommend groups to stay in hostels, hotels or in our wonderful University Residence in summer with a swimming pool, game rooms, and other facilities. The rooms can be individual or hotel or summer residence and in hostels there is also the option of rooms for 4. Airport pick up and transfer service is optional.
Come with your group for 2 days to improve your Spanish and discover the essentials of Madrid