Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 2:00pm
If you have 2 weeks, we have the perfect program for you: our Spanish Course for Groups – Two Cities Program. Any group can join (minimum 8 people): friends traveling together and members of various institutions. For example, a primary or secondary school teacher, or a university professor can come with their students.
On the one hand, you will take advantage of your trip and have fun visiting Madrid and another Spanish city. Of course, we offer you many very attractive options. In fact, the destinations to be combined with the capital of Spain can be: Alicante, Barcelona, Cádiz, Granada, Ibiza, Malaga, Tenerife, Salamanca, San Sebastián, Santiago de Compostela, Seville or Valencia.
WHAT IS THE SPANISH COURSE FOR GROUPS – TWO CITIES PROGRAM LIKE
Both in Madrid and in the other city you will combine varied activities and organized visits with your Spanish classes. For this, we have chosen associated Spanish schools in each of the cities you can choose from, so that you always get the best service. In all cases, you will choose how many lessons you want. An unforgettable program full of amazing experiences!
Although we manage the Spanish Course for Groups in Two Cities from Madrid, you can go to the other city first. In this way, you can buy the plane ticket with the cheapest price from your city of origin. Although the journey between cities is not included in the price, we can help you with the management and transfers.
- Price: flexible and 100% personalized budget.
- Free for accompanying teachers: Spanish course + Accommodation + Cultural activities + Transfer.
- Groups from 8 students closed or integrated with other international students
- Ongoing advice
- 24/7 supervision
- Visa letter
- Language exchange with Spanish students
- Cultural program: 1 activity per day
- Optional: weekend excursion in both cities
- 20 or 10 Spanish lessons per week, from Monday to Friday
- Course book and study materials loan
- Optional: SIELE exam
- Programs can also be organized with English classes
- ISIC card
- Optional: travel and medical insurance
We offer different options, but the one we recommend with the Spanish Course for Groups 2 Cities to have a total immersion in the language and culture is staying with a host family in a single or double room. You can choose half board or full board. There are plenty of other options, such as hostels, hotels or university residence (in summer) are also possible.
- Over 60 years: 10%
- Religious congregations: 10%
- Two or more members of the same family, simultaneously: 5%
- Welcome folder
- Level Test
- Internet and WiFi access
- Language Exchange Services
- Tutoring with teachers
- Final certificate of course attendance and level acquired
- You may combine your lessons with other Cultural Activities
- Morning or evening timetables
Spanish Course for Groups – Two Cities Combined
Cultural Program:One daily activity and weekend excursion (optional) in both cities. The journey between cities is not included, but we can help you with the travel arrangements. *The group programs can be organized with Spanish lessons or English lessons.
A Spanish course to get to know and have fun in two Spanish cities