Monday to Friday 10:00am to 2:00pm
We propose you a Spanish Course for Groups from 1 week with Classic Program but tailor-made. Therefore, it is ideal for all people of all ages and varied interests: secondary schools, primary schools, educational institutions, universities, groups of friends, etc. Your students will have an unforgettable experience on their study trip.
The classic program is perfect for those groups that have time, 1 or 2 weeks. In that time, they will be able to learn Spanish by visiting Madrid. Thus, they will make the most of their trip to immerse themselves in the Spanish language and culture. The group, minimum 8 students, will be able to choose between 10 or 20 Spanish lessons per week.
- Price: 7 days accommodation + 5 days of classes, 10 or 20 Spanish lessons, from € 310 per student.
- Free for accompanying teachers: Spanish course + Accommodation + Cultural activities + Transfer.
Programs can also be organized with English classes.
Example of a day in the Spanish Course for Groups from 1 week
- Intensive Spanish course: from 10am to 2pm.
- Food: from 2pm to 4pm.
- Cultural activities: from 4pm to 8pm. For example: visit to the Prado Museum, Flamenco class, Spanish cooking class, language exchange with Spaniards, visiting to Madrid markets, tapas night…
For students of our Spanish courses for groups, we always recommend accommodation with families. The students will feel like a part of the family and will enjoy a total immersion in the Spanish culture. In addition, we can have greater control over the arrival times of students at home. Depending on the option chosen, accommodation can be in single or double rooms, with breakfast, half or full board.
All our families have valid certificates of absence of a criminal record, which is a requirement in Spain for people who host minors.
20 o 10 lessons
Our Classic Spanish Course for Groups – (from 1 week) is perfect for those groups that have time (one or two weeks) and want to make the most of their trip and immerse themselves in the Spanish language and culture in Madrid.
Example of a typical day:
- Intensive Spanish Course 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- Lunch 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Cultural Activities 4:00pm to 8:00pm. some of the activities are:
- Prado Museum Visit.
- Flamenco class.
- Spanish cooking class.
- Language exchange with Spaniards.
- Visit some Madrid markets
- Tapas Night
We understand that the quality and type of accommodation is very important when a group of students comes to study Spanish in Madrid with Paraninfo.
Staying with a Spanish family
For school groups, we always recommend staying with families, as they will treat the students like family members and look after them. It also means a complete immersion in the Spanish culture. Consequently, staying with the families we can have a better control of when the students arrive to their Spanish homes. In addition, we will also know that the family is taking care of them as they will be another member of the family. The housing with a family can be in single or double rooms, with breakfast, half board or full board.
* All of our families have a valid certificate proving their lack of criminal record which is a requirement in Spain for people who provide services to minors.
* Programs for our one week group courses can be arranged with Spanish classes or English classes
A week can give you a lot of fun and a lot of Spanish